Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weatherboxes, Mountains and Rivers

I'm typing up this Weatherbox interview, and I think Brian may have been stoned when he wrote it. I'd really love to see this band. And I just finished a review for Blue Skies For Black Hearts (Love Is Not Enough). It's comfortably one of the best albums I've heard this year. Anhedonia is still there, but that's also because roommate and I caught the Grads as they were passing through Baltimore. And I still haven't tried Resurrection.

I feel changes coming around the next corner, and I'm excited to see where this will all lead. And it's pretty scary thinking that I'm a grown-up with grown-up ideas - like a random-ish road trip to Cincinnati.

Look the mix below and collect it. I'm listening to it right now and it's a winner.

No comments: